Planning a summer wedding and want a natural look? Grab this pre wedding beauty plan printable. This 12-week countdown checklist to flawless skin will help you achieve gorgeous, glowing skin. You’ll have the perfect no-makeup look for your special day.
Planning a wedding can be the most exhilarating experience—and the most stressful. How can such a happy occasion cause so much angst and sleepless nights?
Wanting a perfect wedding day can turn once sweet and mild-tempered women into bridezillas seemingly overnight. With all of the tasks to plan, events to coordinate, and calls to make, planning a wedding can be stressful.
What’s worse? The stress can end up showing on your face (hello dark circles, eye bags and acne breakouts). Not the look you want to be forever captured in your wedding photos.
And, yes, there’s some awesome makeup out there that can cover up just about anything. But you don’t want to look fake or have to worry about your makeup rubbing off on your guests each time they go in for a hug.
The best thing to do (besides delegating most of your wedding tasks) is to plan early for flawless, glowing, wedding day skin.
What you need is a pre wedding beauty checklist for a natural, no makeup look (and I’ve got one for you below).
By starting as early as possible, you can have your natural makeup look or even go without makeup at all.
Pre wedding skin care routine
Months before your wedding day, you should have a natural skin care routine in place. Properly caring for your skin each day will make prepping for major events a breeze.
And as you get closer to your big day, you would simply add a few specialized regimens for your pre wedding skin care routine. This will help ensure smoother, more radiant-looking skin for your special day.
Starting now, your skin care regimen should include the following steps:
Step #1 – Cleanse
Cleanse your skin in the morning using a water-based cleanser or gentle soap. African black soap or castile soap are two gentle cleansers that remove dirt and oil from the skin and clean the pores without stripping the skin of its moisture.
In the evening, double-cleanse using an oil cleanser followed by a water-based cleanser. The oil cleanser helps to remove makeup more easily, then the residue is removed during the second cleansing.
Step #2 – Exfoliate
Step #3 – Tone
Correct and balance the pH of your skin using an all-natural toner. Good toners will remove excess dirt, and clean and close the pores.
Step #4 – Essence
An essence is used to instantly balance the skin after cleansing and toning. It contains higher levels of active ingredients which are designed to penetrate deeper into the skin.
Step #5 – Serum
Serums are designed to penetrate even deeper into the skin to deliver active ingredients. Choose a serum recipe that targets your specific problem areas. Layer on your serum after your toner and essence and let it absorb before moving to the next step.
Step #6 – Mask
Facial masks are the perfect solutions to address specific skin concerns. By choosing the right face mask, you can help hydrate your skin, remove excess oils and improve the appearance of your pores.
Step #7 – Moisturize
Moisturizing your skin is vital to increase the moisture level and to prevent your skin from drying out. The key is to find a moisturizer that hydrates the skin (like this organic moisturizer with star anise seed oil) and helps seal in all the other products you put on.
Choose lightweight gels for the warmer months, and thicker, richer creams for the cold winter months. And don’t skip the sunscreen! Even darker skin tones need sunscreen to help block the sun’s harmful rays.
REVEAL YOUR MOST RADIANT SKIN NOW!
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
How to prep 3 months before wedding
How do you keep your skin clear for your wedding? Implement the following pre wedding skin care routine at least 12 weeks before your wedding to ensure all-over skin that’s smooth, glowing and youthful.
- At least three months before, use a sugar scrub to exfoliate your entire body so it’s smooth and soft. If you’ve been wondering, should I get a facial before my wedding, the answer is, yes. Schedule a pre wedding facial or give yourself one using a mask with natural ingredients.
- Eight weeks out, give yourself another pre wedding facial and include a chemical peel (link for homemade chemical peel recipe included in pre wedding beauty plan printable below).
- When it’s four weeks before your wedding, you want to focus more on exfoliation. Also apply a good, penetrating facial serum (link to a star anise anti aging serum included in printable).
- Deep clean your skin at least two weeks before the wedding using a mask that contains detoxifying ingredients.
- A week before the wedding, continue using your natural skin care routine to seal in all of the progress you’ve made so far.
- As you get to three days before the big day, add a rich moisturizer to your routine (like the one linked in the printable). It’ll give you extra hydration and moisture.
- And on the day of your wedding, just do any spot treatment needed (which should be minimal) and enjoy your gorgeous, glowing skin.
- Be sure to print a copy of the wedding skin care countdown checklist below to help you remember each step.
Must have wedding registry items
Now that you’ve done the work to keep your skin clear for the wedding, keep the magic going. Add the natural skin care items you use (or are dying to try), along with other household items, to your wedding registry.
It’s a simple as setting up an Amazon Wedding Registry and adding all of those skin care tools, ingredients or products you want (oh, and you can add some skin care items for him too).
And you can get a little extra love from Amazon: If your guests buy registry items from select brands, you get a free gift!
Pre wedding beauty plan printable
Grab your copy of the pre-wedding beauty plan printable below. It includes links to natural products and DIY recipes. Using these will help you have flawless, radiant skin that’ll look good with or without makeup.
Just click on the image below to download your copy of the pre-wedding beauty plan printable: