Anti-Aging Kale Salad Recipe
Tasty and nutritious, this anti-aging kale salad will leave your body healthy and your skin youthful and glowing.
- 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 bunch kale chopped finely
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 medium cucumber chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots shredded or chopped
- 1/2 cup seeds pumpkin, sunflower, and sesame
- 1/4 cup raisins & dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 2 tbsp Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 dashes black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
Chop the kale and add to a bowl. Squeeze the juice of the lemon over the kale. Add the minced garlic and Bragg's Liquid Aminos. Toss well to coat the kale. Let sit for five minutes to soften.
While kale is soaking, chop remaining vegetables. Sprinkle seasonings over the kale mixture and toss.
Add chopped vegetables and remaining ingredients to the kale mixture. Toss to combine and serve.