This is, hands down, one of my favorite toners. It features an amazing seed with an unusual shape.
Star Anise, also known as Illicium verum, is a spice that’s native to India and China. The seeds of this herb have a distinct flavor and aroma and offer many benefits for your skin and overall health.
Why do I love it?
Because this spice has the ability to provide instant relief from acne scars, wrinkles, and damaged skin.
The only downside is it may be hard to find whole anise in some areas. I found mine at an international market. You can purchase star anise online if you can’t find it locally.
Benefits of Star Anise
Star Anise has been called a miracle spice because of its abilities to minimize the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles. It also tightens and tones the skin, leaving it firm and smooth.
What’s more, results can be seen in as little as one week.
It’s a home remedy that’s easy–and inexpensive–to prepare and is completely natural and unbelievably effective.
And if you want an added boost to your overall anti-aging regimen, add a few drops of frankincense oil to this toner.
Frankincense oil is a powerful astringent which means it helps protect skin cells. It’s known for its anti-aging abilities to reduce acne blemishes and dark marks, while tightening the skin.
Follow the instructions below to begin combating your wrinkles and experiencing tight, smooth skin. Be sure to follow this toner with my star anise anti-aging facial moisturizer for best results.
Want additional ways to tighten and tone your skin?
- Star Anise Anti-Aging Facial Moisturizer
- Anti-Aging Mask to Get Rid of Acne Marks and Dark Spots
- The One Way to Get Rid of Oily Skin for Good (and 7 Other Ways to Control it)
- Clear Up Acne with this DIY Sea Salt Facial Scrub
- Skincare Routine to Get Rid of Acne Scars and Shrink Pores
- 7 Ways Lemons Can Improve Your Skin Care Routine
- How To Grow Long Eyelashes and Thick Eyebrows Naturally