DIY Facial Cleanser Recipe
This DIY facial cleanser reveals your most radiant and youthful skin and it takes only minutes to make.
Prep Time3 mins
Total Time3 mins
- 3/4 cup rose water (or rice water or distilled water)
- 1/4 cup Bronner's sugar soap (can substitute with castile soap)
- 1/2 tsp jojoba oil
- 8 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 8 drops lavender essential oil
- 8 drops rosemary essential oil (or tea tree for acne prone skin)
Add rosewater, sugar soap and jojoba oil to a 4 - 6 oz foaming soap dispenser.
Add in essential oils, and shake well.
How to Use this Natural Face Wash
This homemade daily face wash is easy to use and can be added to any DIY skin care regimen.
For other DIY skin care products to add to your skin care regimen (like essences and facial serums), grab a copy of my free All-Natural DIY K-Beauty Skin Care Regimen eBook.
- Use it first thing in the morning to cleanse your face by dampening your skin with water and then applying the foaming facial cleanser in a circular motion.
- Massage it in gently for 1 to 2 minutes then rinse.
- In the evenings, use it with a facial spin brush for a gentle exfoliation.
- Follow with this DIY Star Anise Tightening Toner and this homemade Star Anise Facial Moisturizer for radiant, youthful-looking skin.